‘Davido Took Me As A Brother From Day One’ – Mayorkun

‘Davido Took Me As A Brother From Day One’ – Mayorkun

It’s been blessings all the way for Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel better known as Mayorkun since he got signed to DMW. The ‘Mama’ crooner says that the events leading to his recording contract and music fame are still fresh in his memory.

Mayorkun shared his story with Punch Newspaper on how much Davido has blessed his life.

“I will continue to remember the day I met Davido for good. He has really been a blessing to me and I will always appreciate him. He is a very good person because he didn’t know me from Adam before offering me a deal with his label. Even when I tell people how our paths crossed, they don’t believe. He took me as a brother from day one and he has been very instrumental to the growth of my career.”

The singer shared his mother’s advice to him about staying through to himself.

“She just told me to always remember the son of who I am and to stay true to myself. She warned me not to live a fake life but to be focused on my career. As someone who has been in the entertainment industry for a while, her advice is very valuable to me and I make sure to follow it. I am very close to my mother and I don’t do anything without her.”

Comments